meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: New in the shop- porch and parlor on Etsy

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New in the shop- porch and parlor on Etsy

I have been super busy this month so far- from the BIG sale at Hanna Antiques, doing good shopping, and taking new clients! However, I am taking a breather between packing items for shipping to post some new items in the shop both local and online at porchandparlor.etsy.com

Brass Pineapple candle holder. box. large size. vintage. mid-century modern. ice bucket. 8 or 9 inch
Brass pineapple candle holder or box... or ice bucket
Czechoslovakian handmade art glass  glass bowls
Hyalyn Mid Century Modern vase. matte green. Eames Era.
Hyalyn vase. Mid Century Modern
Locally, I have sold a number of items at Hanna's the biggest was a lovely gold settee. I replaced it with this country French Provencal desk.

These images are from the sale where I purchased the desk and not my own images... or my styling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.