meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Etsy pop-up shop- day one

Monday, November 17, 2014

Etsy pop-up shop- day one

Putting together an entire store takes longer than I thought. I am so used to everything being explained with nice images, keywords and good descriptions that to actually display items from my shops without these tools, takes a different way to look at things.



I got the giant crochet table cloth on the wall and the start of all the gift wrap items in place.



I have started with the shelves of boxes for gift wrap... coming up will be vintage items for gift giving.


And then, filling in with more silk dyed scarves!


1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! The space looks huge and very shoppable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.