meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: pickin' and grinnin'- the best of this weekend's vintage shopping

Sunday, November 16, 2014

pickin' and grinnin'- the best of this weekend's vintage shopping

It's been a while since I have posted some of my great picks... but "good" shopping has been light on the ground lately. This week was different and awesome! It is mostly headed to my Etsy pop-up shop at Hanna Antiques! More images on that to come from the shop!

From this week's shopping, I found, this fantastic unsigned painting- looks like Chinatown, maybe? Love the more you look, the more you see. It is on natural linen and looks quite old and more vibrant in person. I think I may live with this one for a bit while I do some more research.



Some fantastic house details from one of the sales this weekend. Really lovely home built in 1905 with period lighting and original tile coal fireplaces.

side door to the screened in porch
Wowza of an art deco half tester bed
I'd buy the house for this tile work alone!
And possibly for the fantastic brass sconces!
This image is from the Multiple Listings for the house- which I understand is sold.*
2 Glen Iris Park South, Birmingham AL
This is the other end of that glorious staircase! *
2 Glen Iris Park South, Birmingham AL
Front of the house... I think a porte cochere, on the right, would balance this view nicely. *

*I do not own these images that contain the copyright of RealtySouth. All rights belong to RealtySouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.