meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: pickin' and grinnin'- this week's awesome finds include longwy and blenko!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

pickin' and grinnin'- this week's awesome finds include longwy and blenko!

Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be rough, so I will not be headed out to any sales to find more awesome finds... not that I left anything on the table. My faves this week include...
Lovely French faience, or majolica, pitcher pretty shades of green with that characteristic slightly runny look.
This piece will be headed to Hanna Antiques on Monday.  
Fantastic little Longwy dish from the 1920's. I love this scarab-type pattern! 
I cannot resist some Blenko owls! This rich amber color looks great with old books.


Set of 7 Laurel Burch plates- I love the colors and patterns, even though I am not much for cats.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.