meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Pickin' and Grinnin'- my faves for this weeks sales

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pickin' and Grinnin'- my faves for this weeks sales

I've completed some stellar shopping this weekend, some for clients, some for the local antique business, and some for the online market! Here are some of my favorites. I know it is real classy to take pictures by the car, but I was in a hurry and barefoot on hot concrete.

Lovely, lovely table, possibly for a client. Pretty lines.

Green chair with it's mate below.

For some reason only one chair was recovered, the one above is in, I think, original vintage condition. The silk upholstery is very pretty, but in sad condition.

Mason fez. sparkle. 

sweet little silver plate "tea caddy" with a red lining for trinkets and treasures.

These cute Blenko bear bookends are from last week, sales, but worth mentioning again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.