meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Layered rugs

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Layered rugs

I have always loved the look of layered rugs. It always brings me back to this image from art history class of the Ottoman/Turkish king sitting, high above people, on stacks of red rugs. I am bringing this concept to a client project I am working on by using with Flor carpet tiles for a contemporary twist on an old concept.

Here are some great inspired images of layered rugs!
My foyer with a mix of weaves, patterns and styles.
from Design Sponge layered rugs in New Orleans
From Web-stagram by Kim Childs- great use for small rugs you love... but are just too small!

From Ella and Louise

Pinned Image
From Pinterest- it was pinned off an Urban Outfitters website.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.