meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Bluff Park Art show... coming up!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Bluff Park Art show... coming up!

This Saturday is the Bluff Park Art Show, one of the best art shows in the Birmingham Area. Intimate in scale and large on talent, this small park, nestled in the Bluff Park community of Hoover, is so small that the attendees are bused in from 5 different parking lots around Bluff Park. I usually pick up the bus on the "North route", which includes the parking lots of the Bluff Park United Methodist Church, the Piggly Wiggly shopping center and the Shades Mountain Independent Church parking lot, to name a few. There are signs all over the Northern half of Hoover directing you to a parking lot. The bus drivers are friendly and I've never had to wait longer than 3 minutes to catch the bus.
I love finding one-of-a-kind gifts, as well as, art glass I can't live without. Last year, over 20,000 people joined me at this one day show of beauty and cleverness. And, it promises to be a great show again this year. The weather should be lovely and I'll be tweeting during the show and posting a review afterwards! I look forward to seeing the park transform into one of my favorite Tent Cities of Talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.