meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Etsy SALE- new mark downs of 25% off in my Etsy shop

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Etsy SALE- new mark downs of 25% off in my Etsy shop

I love a good sale! And, I love having shelf space! So, I am combining my loves and having a sale in my Etsy shop to move along some beauties and make room for new beauties.

What's on Sale? Here ya' go!

Chinoiserie red and gold bookends. composite. cameo. Borghese label. sale 25% off

Fused glass floral platter. 11.5 inches in diameter. red, yellow, purple, green, orange, blue. sale 25% off

French Onion soup bowls. Covered. Lidded. Set of four. sale 25% off


Large Onyx Trojan Horse bookends. Mid Century Modern. beautiful veining. sale 25% off

Vintage sale Large brass reindeer planter- perfect for Christmas decor- sitting deer with antlers- SALE
The perfect holiday candy dish large brass reindeer

Vintage sale Christmas elf shoe planter, candy dish, cachepot- SALE
Who would not love to get a little Christmas Cactus planted in this little guy! Christmas Elf planter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.