meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Floral design inspiration- creating large floral centerpieces

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Floral design inspiration- creating large floral centerpieces

A Most Curious Wedding Fair – The UK’s Coolest Wedding Show Comes to Norwich!
FIND HERE
Every year I would with a small team of fantastic folks on a fund raiser for scholarship money for a local student to attend my Alma Mater- University of Montevallo's fantastic art program.

floral arrangement using Peacock  feather and orchids for a Centerpiece
FIND HERE
Every year, I do the floral centerpieces... usually on the fly from whatever lovelies I find at the local wholesale florist.

purple floral decoration with gold twigs
FIND HERE
This year is different. This year I am actually looking for inspiration for the flowers. I need it to be a big centerpiece, a purple and gold floral display, and preferably remarkable in floral style. That last one not always met, but striven for.

purple and yellow floral arrangement with yucca and cabbages
FIND HERE
Here is some of my Pinterest pinspirations for the floral centerpieces... and some non- floral centerpieces.

Lanterns and Paper Pom Poms overhead party centerpeice
FIND HERE
So this last one is not my color scheme, but it is a punny version of my theme (Shades of Purple and Gold, in stead of shades of color, I could do "lampshades" of purple and gold.) I can totally see this idea of purple and gold lanterns hanging over the food tables... and it would be reuseable, which is always a consideration when raising money for a state university!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.