meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Thumbtack design service

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thumbtack design service

Photo credit: Jean Alsopp

I am intrigued by a new product on the web called Thumbtack. I have long believed that design services, in many ways, can be streamlined using the internet. This service allows you to contact a professional service by placing a project of the site to be "bid out" by professionals. It is a great way to find a designer, or any other service, and have them come to you.

You can see their portfolio, an they will send you pricing info for your project. No strings attached. To find my profile, you can click the link below. I am listed under the catagory:

interior decorator

So stop by and see me, I'd love to begin on your new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.