meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Mid Century Madness! Fine furniture galore

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mid Century Madness! Fine furniture galore

This weekend I could not stop running into fantastic Mid Century furniture. Some of it, I am now the proud owner of... until it hits my stores. Then, it can be yours. Of course you can always contact me to for purchase info.

Here's the roundup of awesomeness!

What a fantastic coffee table! Black metal bars pass through the stone and support the glass top. I didn't buy it, but I'd love to own it.
This guy is going to be hard to part with!
I would love to see it with some great intense pastel stripe- lime, orchid, turquoise, orange, etc
Gorgeous Barovier and Toso (unmarked) glass and marble lamp. Once you get past the fact that with this shade it is about 42 inches tall. You see the lovely details.
 
Beautiful blown glass body with the clear bubbles that spiral across the reverse teardrop shade, topped with a hand carved white marble.
The lamp terminates in a white marble base with a carved reverse flower.

I did a lot more shopping this weekend, but these were the must shares. What great did you find this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.