meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: 30% off sale in the shop at Interiors and Antiques

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

30% off sale in the shop at Interiors and Antiques

I have marked down selected items that, though I love them, it is time for them to find their forever home! You can find them at Interiors and Antiques in Vestavia Hills on Highway 31. My booth is number 6- Laurl Designs.

Fantastic tables, lamps, and vintage pieces are not 30% off, sometimes more, than the original price. It is time for me to move these pieces so that I can add new items for the holidays.





Here are some of the items just marked down!



Love this pair of tables!


Lovely tall black lamp with striking high end shade.                                        Great black shutter with ribbons for messages.

Great vintage bedside table or an end table! I love the pale moss green, of course it could easily be painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.