meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: representin' ASID at the Birmingham Home show

Saturday, September 21, 2013

representin' ASID at the Birmingham Home show

I had a great time today representing Alabama ASID at the Birmingham Home show. I met some delightful people and made great connections.  With a new iron guy and a new woodworker that I found today, I hope to begin some new projects.

There is one more day for the Birmingham Home show. If you haven't been down, you should see what there is to offer. Everything from cabinet resurfacing, siding, painters, to German roasted nuts and sleep number beds!

I am glad to be an allied member of ASID and look forward to more opportunities to meet other designers and help bring great design to more people through education and example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.