meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: My hottest pin from Pinterest

Thursday, August 15, 2013

My hottest pin from Pinterest

I love that Pinterest speaks to my analytical side, as in, "will others like this pin" or "how many repins will this get" or which of my pins this week will be the hottest. My answer for this week is...

Alternative to a mosquito net. Brilliant. Stenciled screens or net lace.
I think they are stenciled, or maybe it is netting lace. The screens are from outside the US, in a place where they do not have screens on their windows, normally, like we do. This looks so cool, I'd consider replacing, or stenciling, as the case my be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.