meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Fave of the weekend picking... Hollywood Regency lamp- understated

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fave of the weekend picking... Hollywood Regency lamp- understated

Though I love the new desk that I just added to the shop... which I stalked, plotted, staked out and woke up really early for, this lamp is my favorite pick. I don't know who made it; I have no history on it. It is just good design in a solid Hollywood Regency package.


Love the black shade on the white ceramic base and the scale of the shade. Nice pagoda shape, bas-relief bells, or maybe it is tassels, and the faux bamboo details. The two bulb lamp has parallel sockets, which allows for the shallow shade.

Close-up of the bamboo and bell details. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.