meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: New look in the shop! My British Colonial corner

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New look in the shop! My British Colonial corner

I love British Colonial, sometimes called British West Indies, or British Campaign, which are really sub-categories of the look. It is warm with pretty dark wood tones, rich in pattern and detail, mix of metals, and always looks curated and collected. I also like the West Indies influence with crisp colors combined with dark woods and neutral textiles. It's like Downton Abbey with a tan!

I have been acquiring pieces that feed this look. And, I added the final touches to the look today in my Colonial Corner by placing the rugs on the wall.

What do you think?






 
See something you like? Just let me know and we can talk price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.