meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Memorial Day Sale for Laurl Designs at Interiors and Antiques

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Sale for Laurl Designs at Interiors and Antiques

Today is the last day of my week long Memorial Day Sale! Everything in my space is 25% off and I'm ready to make some deals!

Find something you like?

 Let's make a deal! Ask the folks at the front desk of Interiors and Antiques to give me a call and make me offer!

Like all good furniture advertisements I feel compelled to say,

"I'd rather sell it that store it"

and then say things like, 

"New merchandise is arriving and I need to make space!" 

Which is true, it just sounds phony thanks to the Old Ronnie Marchant furniture commercials. Residents of Birmingham, do you remember those ludicrous commercials from the 1980's and 1990's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.