meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Ultimate Blog Party

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party



I've joined the Ultimate Blog Party this week! It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends from "5 Minutes for Mom".  If you found me though the Blog Party... Welcome!

Please look around and check out my projects, ideas, and hopefully find some inspirations! You can find links to follow me on the right- I am with Networked Blogs, BlogLovin', or Google+.

Or you can click on those cute buttons, at the top right of the page, that I found on Etsy. I'm pretty serious about Etsy- as a fan, shopper, and business owner! If you have found something awesome on Etsy or have a shop, please share. I'd love to find out more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.