meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: My hot pin on Pinterest this week- Hello!

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My hot pin on Pinterest this week- Hello!

Occasionally... people are brilliant! This is one of those times- funny, kitchy, 1980's-y, and many of the "-y's". It is the joyous memories of teenagers singing in the car, being touched by a bittersweet music videos, and chuckling at wordplay. Sometimes, you can also have this chuckle on a regular basis. My hot pin on Pinterest this week is just one of the opportunities to laugh daily... with your morning cup of Joe... or Lionel in this case. Hello! Is it tea you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes... I can see it in your smile....

Pinned Image
Hello, it is tea you're looking for? by LennyMud on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.