meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: HOLA- veggie box first of February

Friday, February 1, 2013

HOLA- veggie box first of February

HOLA- handmade, organic, local, artisan

Today's HOLA is this week's veggie box from Moore's Farm via Freshfully!

Last week's box yielded some great meals and I am hoping for the same this week.

Here's my box!


From to top reading clockwise-
Apples, who knows what kind, but the pie last week was delish. These apples really cook down.
Cabbage, slaw, cooked... I love cabbage!
Spinach, I think this will be salad
Lettuce, also salad
Sweet Potatoes- I'm roasting them with a butternut squash - plenty to freeze leftovers
Bell Pepper- salad, western omelet, slaw - these are a staple!
Swiss Chard- I will cook these and we will see. The only other time I cook them was some super old ones from my garden and they were tough.

I'm sad to see that there was no pecans like week, those were great! Maybe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.