meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: laurl designs- the website

Monday, November 12, 2012

laurl designs- the website

I am working on building my new site. Building online portfolios and trying to connect the variety of things that I do into one cohesive concept is difficult. Artist, creator, designer. Color, pattern, line. Concepts, ideas, actions. Here are some of my new images on the site.

Grey and yellow. Sparkle and ikat. Recycled and wearable.

Pink and green is always a great combo. I love recycling fabrics into new things.
 

Rich reds, ochers, greens make this pretty necklace

I love the turquoise chaise with the houndstooth cabinet and clear tables.

Handbags can be made more interesting as a collection.

Visually rich image on my hand painted lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.