meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: bakers twine and gift bags- new product lines

Monday, June 25, 2012

bakers twine and gift bags- new product lines

Normally I do not promote my new products from my Etsy store on this blog, but I am in love with these new items I am carrying and I thought I would share!  They are brilliant gift bags from Whisker Graphics and Divine Twine bakers twine. I have paired them with gift tags and seam binding for a gift wrap set that can make the laziest gift wrapper look like a professional!  Here's a few of my collections. You can find all of them by clicking HERE!

Red White and Blue Chevron bag, Twine, and Seambinding set with three blue tags- Happy 4th of July
Red White and Blue Chevron bag, Twine, and Seambinding set with three blue tags- Happy 4th of July

Yellow and Grey Honeycomb bag, Twine, and Seambinding set with grey tags

Grey and Yellow Chevron bag, Twine, and Seambinding set with yellow tags
Orange and Turquoise Honeycomb Bag, Twine, and Seambinding set with manilla tags- Great for Weddings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.