meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Pickin' and grinnin'- the best of shopping this weekend!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Pickin' and grinnin'- the best of shopping this weekend!

Every week I have one or two favorite items that I have purchased from the variety of shopping sources. This weekend was no exception, though this week, it is something I will keep mostly for myself!

This is an exceptional collection of paint brushes- though not the entire collection. Beautifully kept, this is about $500- $600 worth of brushes, many sable. Super excited about this buy, I will be sharing these with my mom and sister with the hopes that we will all have time to paint in the coming year! It's proof that you just never know what you might find when you open your eyes and take off the blinders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.