meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Etsy finds- Loving Lucite

Monday, October 20, 2014

Etsy finds- Loving Lucite

I have long loved Lucute in any form! Ghost chairs, 1030's bedroom furniture, and Dorothy Thorpe knot home accessories.

Today, I sold a favorite recent acquisition.

These candlesticks were one of those items that I bought for resale and one of the few I considered keeping. I often have to remind myself that things are bought for resale.



My other recent fave was a set of napkin rings I purchased and considered them as a jewelry part.



But, I kept my self inline and did not design a gi-NOR-mous necklace.... but can't you see these as stations on chunky necklace. Yeah, maybe they will not sell and I'll have a new necklace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.