meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Pick's this weekend- early weekend shopping

Friday, May 16, 2014

Pick's this weekend- early weekend shopping

I hit an early tag sale today and found some winners! I am in the process of researching and deciding where I will sell the items- Online or locally. Here are some of my early finds.

Vintage Gustavsberg Argenta vases available HERE.

Adorable brass rabbit!

I love this "Hostess Set" of fruit forks that display in a pineapple base.

I cannot pass up an inlay box!

Fantastic handpainted T & V France large trinket lidded box. From Limoges around 1880's to 1907, I cannot find a comp on this box. I'm holding it until I can. Dutch schooner scene on a "powder box" seems to be quite rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.