meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: The lighter side of Scott's Antique Market

Friday, October 11, 2013

The lighter side of Scott's Antique Market

Today was a run to Scott's Antique Market in Atlanta. A wild ride where I was left in no doubt of Atlanta driver's death wish! I only screamed once- when a convertible tried to... well achieved... to squeeze between me and a big truck.

So, here are a couple of images from the lighter side of Scott's Market to balance the lunacy of the drive to get there!

A great collection of vintage holiday. 

love this! I found in "behinds the scenes" i think this might have been in a sold area... maybe I was not even supposed to be here. Either way, this is stellar and destine to be copied, by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.