meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: CEU credits- woefully behind

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CEU credits- woefully behind

I am feeling woefully behind after I received an email from the US Green Building Council about my time running out on finishing my continuing education units to maintain my certification. Then after working on them for 1 day, I get an email from the Interior Design Continuing Education Council reminding me that I have 5 months left in the year to complete those hours. It is that time of year?

My take-away tonight from the LEED  videos are:

"The greenest buildings are the ones we already have." This is in reference to reusing and recycling materials
            


"Planning the work and working the plan." This was just a great phrase. Working my plan will be finding CEU's that can count for both programs! I feel it is time to start kills two birds with one stone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.