meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: New items in the shop!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

New items in the shop!

I have added a great collection of new items, with a bit of an Asian look, to my shop after the giant birdcage storage piece sold. (Yea!)

Here's a look...

Who doesn't need a glass Buddha head!

I love, love, love this pair of twin sized headboards. They are also cool for wall decor!

Is there a cooler chair out there than this lime green moire file side chair?

French Provincial style? check. Parquet top? check. Generous size? check. Time to buy? Absolutely!

Pretty double candle sconce with mirror!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking pieces! I love those headboards. Wish I had a place to put them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.