meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Furniture flip- The mid century modern side tables

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Furniture flip- The mid century modern side tables

I found a pair of these  gems at Scott's in Atlanta- diamonds in the rough really. They were painted with a gold kind of glaze and someone had added fussy drawer pulls, even though there is an finger pull ledge on the drawer. I might also add that they could not use the proper screws for the pulls, so they glued the pulls screws into the holes.








I cleaned the tables, removed the hardware,  and gave them a couple of coats of paint. Them added a cream detail line to the top and applied a wax and dark wax coat (see my post of faux chalk painting here with tips on distressing furniture).
















I found these pretty little handles at Restoration Hardware and counter drilled the holes so that I could use the right screws.

And here is it a true flip!



For easy pinning.... Click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.