meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Hudson paints- just arrived

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hudson paints- just arrived

I am super psyched about the arrival of my new chalkboard paints! They are from Hudson Paints and I am sampling them for a larger project. Big box stores just do not offer the color array of this company... much less the good customer service and humorous names for the paints!

I cannot wait to get started on my sample boards and post my first project! The colors I have ordered are (clockwise) Genius Pink Genius, Sweet 13, and Hot Kolor.

The plan first is to create magnetic, chalkboard peg boards for my sister's sewing/workroom.  The original plan was for Christmas... but I could not pull it together in time. So, Birthday then! The bigger project is to create a chalkboard wall in a clients home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.