meta name="p:domain_verify" content="83432fc69a1d6df071f49df584f9d839 Laurl Designs: Bergere chairs

Monday, September 7, 2009

Bergere chairs

Why call your blog about interior design bergere chair? According to a post-er on wikipedia, the chair is "designed to be moved around" a lot like blogging and the internet. The temporal nature of when and where you can read and write a blog speaks to the same needs as the Bergere Chair from the French Regency period (1715-1723).
In this blog, I intend to write about the good design, my work and the green industry... especially if all these things overlap! I will, also, be including photos as well as drawings of my current work, with the premission of my clients. I hope to explore my personal style and the world of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They will post as soon as they are moderated.